Church of Agia Paraskevi
The main church of the Tembria community is dedicated to Agia Paraskevi and is located in the centre of the community, within walking distance of the Primary School.
It was built in 1872, as appears on the inscription above the entrance of the church. It is a wood-roofed basilica and has dimensions: 7x8 metres. The date of both the inauguration and the roof repair remain unknown. Additionally, in 1972 the interior of the church was renovated, while in 2006 an external restoration of the wood work was carried out.
Inside, the church is adorned with murals and a wooden iconostasis. It is worth mentioning that most of the church has been painted with frescoes after 1995. As far as the iconostasis is concerned, it was created in 1924 by craftsmen who had come from Larnaca. It is even mentioned that in order to complete the iconostasis, they needed to stay in the village for about three and a half years.