Church of Panagia Rodon to Amaranto (Our Lady of the Unwilted Rose)
The village of Kato Koutrafas is located a few kilometres after Astromeritis to Troodos. It is an abandoned village and its few inhabitants are mainly engaged in agriculture and livestock farming. The church of the village is dedicated to the Virgin Mary of Chryseleousa and was built in the late 18th century. Inside, it has a magnificent iconostasis, which was built in 1927 by a great master of the era, Euripides.
The icon of Panagia Rodon to Amaranto, which is located in the church, is considered to be miraculous. The picture shows Christ and the Virgin Mary wearing crowns on their heads, with the Virgin holding a rose.