Mouttis Tis Choras Viewpoint
From the Moutti tis Choras crossroads above Spilia village, three nature trails start. One of them leads to the majestic Black Forest location. The second leads to the crossroads of “Straodoukkia”, from which start another three nature trails. The third leads to the crossroad “Glory to God” from where they start two other paths. One of them leads to Madari and is one of the most impressive in Cyprus. Some of the above paths are parts of the European path that crosses Cyprus.
For nature lovers, a visit to the villages of Spilia and Kourdali can be combined with a walk through one of the nature trails that exist in the area, such as:
- Moutti tis Choras – Selladi of Karamanlis
- Doxa Soi O Theos – Moutti tis Choras
- Teisia tis Madaris – Geo-Trail
- Madari – Selladi tou Karamanli
- Selladi tou Karamanli – Kannavia